Thursday 3 May 2007

Craftwerk is TONIGHT

Hana has new pictures of her hats up. its in YOUR best interest to check them out here :)

Well just a quick note to say its CRAFTWERK again and we are mighty excited. Lies has had a ball making baby kimonos and the joy she found making them is evident in the result. I am really impressed with them. And I am very glad to have her back from overseas. She keeps me inspired.

here are a few cards I will be selling. I might put up a sign that says "MOTHER'S DAY CARDS!" which is a bit of a gimmick but oh well :)




Holy pod!!!!!


I have been crocheting like a mad woman trying to finish these. That's 22 and counting. I have four left. No, I am not planning on selling all these at craftwerk tonight (0ne can dream though). But have to reserve 15 for a shop order which is due tomorrow, eek! My poor aching fingers. after this I am officially podded out for a while.

ANYWAY
see you tonight!!!
-K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beauties-

Hope it went swimmingly and you made much moolah!

K - so exciting to see a few of the bits I sent you in your lovely cards - that orange gerbera flower was a photo I took of the flower arrangement in the cafe I worked in, in Bristol, UK...and now it graces a card made by a USA-girl hanging out in NZ...ahhh...I love randomness and connectivity!

xx Helen

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Lies! & Happy selling. :-)

Victoria said...

Excellent, all those crazy colors sitting next to each other. Happy sales to you guys.

Victoria said...

Use those gimmicks!