Thursday 17 May 2007

lets talk about it

A book mark I made today

Lately in blog land there has been a trend of posting things about yourself.... I answered these questions from Special K's blog and thought I would post them here


How the heck are you?
HUNGRY!!! its 430pm, can I make it til dinner? unlikely

Where are you most likely to be on a Friday night? it changes too much though at home with dvd is always great

What is your must have guilty pleasure? flipping through glossy gossip mags in the store and never buying them

What’s on the CD player: i think you mean ipod, right?

What’s on your bedside table? we don't have one... we have a futon on the floor arrangement because my husband loves multi functional spaces... we put our bed away each day (Tokyo style) and turn that area into a work space. so no bedside table

What was your first job? Denny's diner... I didn't last long

Four words that describe you talkative, energetic, very hungry

How did you spend your last birthday? I didn't technically have a my last birthday... I was flying back from the USA and the time change caused me to miss the 23rd of OCt.

I wouldn’t mind being stuck in a lift with? my sister... we'd make up crazy games

My last meal was: pb on toast

My mum always told me: 'you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar'... and 'I love you'

Where will you be in ten year’s time? I don't know where I will be, probably here in NZ, I hope to be a mom I’ve always wanted to: speak another language, live in another country (achieved!)get married (done), have kids, live simply (always working on this), have a dog (achieved, thanks yoshi) work in a creative field, talk less listen more! there is more but I'll stop.
:)

Good questions Kimberley(special k) anyone else care to play?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet mum you have! :-)

Anonymous said...

i too like that saying by your mum- very wise. :)
i really enjoyed reading more about you. i get so hungry at 4.30pm too!
have a great weekend x

Anonymous said...

I think you need to make a bookmark about the lady who asked you to donate towards world peace - cracked me up!