Tuesday 8 May 2007

Red-n-yellow hummmm

See what little creatures fluttered yesterday on to my yellow party-invite : red hummmmmmmingbirds! I`m having my birthday party on saturday yippee! Gabriel says the card reflects my inside and outside hee hee, red passionate tender heart, yellow for crazy and all that!


I feel like red and yellow some more soooo here is
-my bounty from Craftwerk (funky spunky seventies pouches from Kate of Fossage -great to know you girlneighbour!- and a yellow felted bag from -oh no help I just don`t know your name nice girl but you make the cutest animals and your mum is an awesome knitting force!-)

-flowers folwers fowlers fowelrs fowerls fowersl

-antique scarfs : cashmere and silken gifts from my mama

-oh boy, an oldie, having hazy fun in a crazy bar in Berlin , eh is that 4 years ago now? Shhhhhh.

See ya sisters (and crafty bro`s, if y`out there shout man shout!)
-L.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love those pouches! And the hummingbirds.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, did I miss Saturday? Happy belated birthday Lies!
Hummingbirds are cute. :-)