Saturday 27 October 2007

Just a little pixie

Oh la la I've been too busy having fun (my lovely unc and auntie from B came over and I HAD to show them EVERYTHING) and not so fun (workworkworkworkohthatisgettingboringsorry)...
Sigh sigh sigh. Not enough words...
Ok, just a little pixie then :

Yes it is Lieveke, trodding towards sheep (she is actually saying baaaaaa too). And because this is a crafty blog : yes I did knit the hat.
I've tried (heavens where does time go...) to add a few things to our Etsy shop, enjoy :
-a new Fruity pinny (more to come, soon, when I know where to find time chuckle chuckle)

-a Tweety skirt in the pink Joel Dewberyy birds, with a green-trees rim (my very very favorite fabric in the whole southern hemisphere)

-and a Tweety skirt in the green JD birds, with a colorful raindrops rim.

I will post some more soon X
-L

4 comments:

Debra said...

Ahh such sweetness! Beautiful clothes and excellent models as always :-)

Sally Anne said...

Those tweety skirts are gorgeous , I love the fabric too!

kimberlee said...

photo love! that picture of lieveke in the country side is gorgeous, especially with her little red hat contrasting with the green fields.

great new pinnie and skirts, I hope you are able to take a picture and post that yellow flower pinne you showed emily and me:)

-kimberlee

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Very cool materials. Great work.