Wednesday 26 November 2008

it's about time


animal print scarf

vintage patchwork scarf


vintage rose garden scarf

Yes it is about time that I added some things to our etsy. Its been ages which is why I am so lucky that my fantastic crafting partner is so on top of things (thank you Lies for keeping the shop going!).

It is indeed summer here and I am trying to embrace the fact that summer and Christmas go together in this part of the world. The last couple of years I have stuck to my motto of "its not reeeeallly Christmas." Well guess what, it is. And it's about time I got used to it. Sunny days, bright colours, breezy scarves, and Christmas!

-k

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

What fabulous scarfs!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
And hey you are not alone on the weirdness of summer Christmas. Even us kiwi's like to paint fake snow on the windows and eat roast dinners despite the glaring sun!!! It is all very odd really... Hope you are having fun at the gig tonight - sad we cant come

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely - the scarves, and esp. the model. Love your necklace too. Also love your needlework pic. in last post.

Look Left Karen said...

Summer and Christmas, I can't think of a better pairing... you gotta have lived it to love it, because it is the best!
I'm glad you have come around Kimberlee!

Anonymous said...

i love those scarves! and you modeling them.. :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

beautiful scarves! and thank you so much for my lovely paper bags yesterday; can't wait to fill them with goodies for Christmas :)

melissa said...

beautiful scarves, and beautiful model!!
enjoy your summer-christmastime... it's an aquired taste, perhaps? ;)

Bronwyn Mason said...

Great pics & scarves!
Hope you had a nice NZ Thanksgiving, my family and I never remember to celebrate the Canadian one - I think I'm going to have to put myself in charge of next year's.
xo

luke said...

Kim you get more and more beautiful! Stop it!