Thursday 22 January 2009

Illustration in 2009


SO I didn't manage to get my refrigerator cleaned out yet, but I have been working on illustration stuff. This is my current work in progress for NZ Wedding magazine. I probably should have this up here yet but since it is still at the sketch stage and hasn't been approved, I think it is okay. shhhh, don't tell.



I have also been updating my website, and flickr account (MAJOR) and documenting work. Above is my illustrations in the current issue of New Zealand Wedding Magazine.

detail

It looks like this in print, only slightly better because I can never manage to take good photos of magazines.

Anyway, back to drawing!

hope you are all well!
-k

6 comments:

Heart Felt said...

Looks fantastic Kimberlee, you are so talented! xx

Ruby in the Dust said...

those drawings are gorgeous! ditto on the previous comment...

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

So very exciting to have your beautiful piece published like that. Do you feel like a proud mother? Onwards and upwards!

Unknown said...

Fabulous - remember to get a hard copy of the mag. for your Mom :-)
I like that it's on one page this time.

Victoria said...

Go K!!! Beautiful...

Anna said...

Oh I love it (job envy- you get to draw the clothes in a fantasy setting AND you don't have to make them!)
:)