Monday 7 December 2009

[ff1]





[1]
[ff1] for 'finally finished number 1'. I've committed myself to finishing one already started knitting/sewing project first, before starting a new one. This is the first of -I hope- a few.
It is the 'trendy chale' in Rowan Kidsilk Haze, color liqueur, neeldes 4.5mm. Terrific idea this simple triangle scarf in garter. I'm so pleased I finished it. Next to the knit, a linen Nani Iro, to be a summertop, for myself. Has to be the new project, the fabric is too beautiful and has been waiting in the closet for too long.

[2]
Homegrown : our plums and artichokes. I adore them both. The boiled artichoke-leaves dipped in melted butter and crushed garlic mmmm.

[3]
Lieveke made a spectacular little painting. Called plumspider with sparkledash. The color is spot on.

[4]
New little pinafores.



I adore this blog.



Happy week to you
-Lies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lies how much i have to learn from you about knitting!!! and love the link to the parisian blog...ohhhhh.
ps. will be around auckland around christmas, would love to see you guys! xoxooo

sabrina said...

j'adoreeeeeee, c'est vraiment très joli, félicitation.

Mlle Sophie said...

Ho my god!! your Trendy is lovely ;) i love th color!!
you can send me a photo if you want for the gallery :)

Mel said...

What a lovely collection of yummy things. Your daughter's painting is wonderful.The little pinnies are adorable. I need to find a little girl baby to buy one for!